Friday, April 29, 2011

My Favourite Media

My favourite media would definitely be the radio. Some people may prefer to listen to CD's or their iPod's but I prefer the radio because when you listen to other compact forms of media, you are isolated from the rest of the world. The radio though has music along with news and events that are happening on a daily basis everywhere around us. It keeps us up to date with current happenings and sometimes even has open discussions with viewers or celebrities getting different opinions on a certain topic.
It could be related to a magazine in that way. There are obviously no photographs but there are often times interviews and news reports.
I find it perfect to wake up to in the morning before school. I find out everything like the daily weather or even maybe what song was #1 on this day in history or famous birthdays. It also helps to fall asleep to, just to turn it on low and listen to the music

No comments:

Post a Comment